Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hippie Dippie

Started the morning with Drillz that Killz again. Still not understanding what she means by hip drops out, in, neutral. I am searching through some other more basic DVD's to see if I can find this broken down MUCH slower.
Excited that tomorrow after work my medical assistant and maybe my Mom and sister will join me for the beginner belly dance class. The most exciting part of the day, was while I watching a TV program, I was practicing hip drops and my sister, looked at me and said "how did you learn to do that? you must just practice hours a day". Wow! She is such a great dancer at all the family events. I am the one who has always been the WORST dancer in the family. And look at me now! I am actually going to say this.. I am a belly dancer ( okay student, but still I AM a dancer)...
Thought for the day is to use my FLIP camera to monitor my progress and maybe be brave enough to post some of my struggles to learn new moves. You would likely be seeing me in my pajamas...seems to be my favorite dance wear...

No comments:

Post a Comment