Monday, December 3, 2012

One step forward and two steps back

Spent the morning trying to do something that looked a like a simple move- a diagonal figure 8 maya I can do a good maya, a great hip twist.  So, in front of DVD I bent my knees, pelvic in neutral, ribs lifted, shoulders up, back and down, head tall,  and twisted left hip forward and from this diagonal maya-figure 8.  Fine, not smooth, but I think it is a good start. Then from the back right corner, twist to maya back left corner and this is not so good. The slide to front...no, try again, slide to front right corner.  No, seriously...front right and maya.. okay, how about just the slide..? What? What had happened? SAH-CUR-i- TEE.....Sah-cur-i-tee! Someone stole my maya while I was sleeping.  I have searched my whole body. Stretched,  tried some yoga, back to basics. But my front right diagonal is completely gone! If anyone see it..please return it to me.  ( It may be seen in company of my sharp rib slides. )

No comments:

Post a Comment